
Mc Donalds.

You know where is it right -.-

Dream world hahaha.

Curve bench.

Yippee Cup.
Obviously she looked prettier without specs :O
WH i think. cant remember.

Curve's toilet.

Dome's cafe.

Omg i found this! Damn funny lahh.
Standard 6. Lol.

Cassy's
dulan face.

Yippee cup. BUT a nicer one.

Bowling alley :)
Elvina's birthday.

Jen Ru's birthday.

Curve to cineleisure bridge.
It was raining.

Her room.

Her bed.

Gossips.

Padini concept store.

Yippee cup. gosh, my hair.

Her house again :)

Ou's toilet.

Yeah.

:D

My house.
See? We have so many pictures together. We'll have more & more kan? You're always so understanding & nice. 9 years of friendship right? I promise I'll learn to recognize your voice, & not mistaken you as Zu Xing next time. Will love you always! More than you love me. :)
I love you Cassandra Yeow Huei Sin! <3
lots of love,
Wen Qi.
No comments:
Post a Comment