Friday, December 10, 2010

So confused.

Hello, i stopped blogging since...very long ago.

DID YOU KNOW, I'M WORKING WTF. In case you were wondering, i'm working in Padini Authentics. DONT COME STALK ME PLS. HAHAHAHA i'm serious._. Well eventho the pay is NOT BADDDD, Public Holidays and all hehehe 8) BUTT, I'm really regretting it omg WHY LAH I TOO FREE NOTHING TO DO GO WORK,STUPID. I TELL YOU DONT WORK,GO ENJOY YOUR LIFE, SLACK AT HOME WTV YOU LIKE. Cause there's stil hell lot of years more for you to work. CASSYWHYYOUSODUMBBITCH

I feel like i'm wasting the holidays and time and my YOUTH ! LOLHAHAWTF. seriously.


Watching 'Agents of secret stuff'. Oh did i tell you i woke up to spongebob this morning. ASSHOLE PHONE CALL WTF SO EARLY CALL WAT CALL. IT WAS 12.08pm COME ONNNNN.

Ugh okay i'll go eat some chocolate tht i bought from Langkawi to cool down OMGOMG DUTY FREE CHOCOLATE SPREE MAN HAHAHA HERSHEY NUGGETS,NOUGATS,AFTEREIGHT,CANON IXUS,WINE,ETCETERA,ETCETERA. I still miss Berjaya's challets. Meh i wanna go againnnn. : )

i would like to upload ALLLLL the photos from the camera but it was formatted by my sister. DAMN THIS SHIZZ ;(

Oh fuck Andre quit Padini today. Just got the news from Tung. ): NOW I HAVE NO MORE FRIENDS UPSTAIRS. But at least Zaty and Irwan's nice. FUCK YOU PEN...IS. HAHAHHA


K Facebook bye i'll be back, since it's the holidays. ;) xo.

No comments: